Monday, June 20, 2005

How was my demonstration speech?

I think my demonstrarion was good. I was not nervous but it was my bad habit of seeing seiling, so I want to cure it.
I memorized my lines, but sometime I read them.
I think it is fun to use Power Point slides! I also think it takes us too much time.
I think our classmate's speeches were great! Their speeches were interesting and exciting! I think HIROMI's speech was the best. Since then, I have hung out the washing facing the East.
I will practice emphasizing and speaking more fluently. I will try to make a better speech next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitch said...

!Hola! Your demonstration was very good! You didn't see your paper. And I listened your speech,I want to play guitar. Someday,tell me about how to play guitar,again!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home